Avocado Keto Smoothie Recipe
Everyone’s looking for a tasty Avocado Keto Smoothie Recipe and I love mine!!
Yes I make my keto smoothie in a coffee cup! I have a reason for that! It’s because I’m lazy and I don’t want to wash more dishes than necessary.
So I use an immersion blender straight into my Pioneer Woman coffee cup (it’s huge!). I run the blender end under the sink spray and toss it in the dish drainer. Later on I wash the cup and the one spoon I used. Easy peasy!
My Immersion Blender for making Smoothies or BPC
The immersion blender is a nifty little tool to have in the kitchen! Not only do I make my smoothies with it, but I also use it for my bullet proof coffee and even salsa, among other things!
It comes with many attachments as shown, but the only one you need for smoothies or bullet proof coffee is the long wand which you place directly in the cup that comes with it, or in my case, my big fancy 26 ounce Pioneer Woman mug!
There’s also the cup that comes with it, a whisk and the bowl for such things as salsa.
My Avocado Keto Smoothie Recipe!
I am loving my cbd oil and I also love to use hemp seed oil and hemp protein powder. The oil and powder make a great addition into the smoothie and introduces so many organic super foods benefits in it!
- 1 Ripe Avocado – size of your choice
- Fresh Baby Spinach – small handfull
- Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Almond Milk – unsweetend
- Organic Hemp Protein Powder – tablespoon
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – tablespoon
- *Optional 1-2 Strawberries
*Please note I do not measure because I’m using my cup everyday, so I just fill it near the top with the goodies!
Instructions (*see slideshow below too!)
- It’s important to do this in a particular order since we want to get both the hemp oil and powder mixed properly before we go to blend it. This helps out a lot. So grab your tablespoon and first add the hemp protein powder, then the monk fruit, and then pour it just a bit of almond milk. Mix this well with your spoon until blended well.
- Now add in your hemp seed oil and stir with your spoon again until blended.
- Next, slice your avocado into little squares and put into your cup.
- *Optional – cut in halves a strawberry or two.
- Add your small handful of fresh baby spinach.
- Mush it all down with your spoon.
- Pour in your almond milk leaving ample space at the top of your cup for room for your blender.
- Put you immersion blender in and pull the trigger!!!
- Drink up.
Enjoy in Joy!!